Request a special service
If you already bought your ticket to travel to any of our destinations and need to add a special service, you just have to enter your reservation code and choose the required services to travel with peace of mind.
Flights from/to the United States
If you need to obtain a copy of the regulation 14 CRF Part 382 of the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) in relation to the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) you can click here, or use the following options to get it in an accessible format:
- Telephone line of the United States Department of Transportation (valid for calls made from the USA).
- Voice line: 1-800-778-4838
- Teletype line (TTY): 1-800-455-9880
- Telephone line, postal address and website of the Air Consumer Protection Division:
- Voice line: 202-366-2220
- Teletype line (TTY): 202-366-0511
- Postal address:
Air Consumer Protection Division C-75, US Department of Transportation 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE. West Building, Room W96-432 Washington, DC 20590