If you are 65 years of age or older, we invite you to register to Club Interjet so you can Web Check-In and enjoy a discount of 15 % every time you purchase tickets of the Óptima and Priority fare. You just need to present once an official ID at the counter in order to use this benefit every time you travel with us
What do I need check in online?
Requirements for check-in on flights within Mexico
- You can request it from 48 hours to one hour before your flight.
- You have to show an official identification and your printed boarding pass. If it is in digital format, only boarding passes showed within the Interjet app or the Wallet app are valid.
Requirements for international check-in
- It is valid on flights from Mexico to Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Peru and the United States or vice versa.
- You can request it within the 24 hours and up to 2 hours before your flight.
- Before boarding the plane, you will have to show a valid passport, visa or ESTA, according to your nationality.
- On flights departing from the United States, you may only present a printed boarding pass.
*For further information about the online check-in, read the use restrictions.