Do you need a special service?
In Interjet we want to offer you an amazing travel experience, for this reason,
we improve the accessibility to our services, no matter what your situation may be.
Request your wheelchair transportation, the admission of service or emotional support animals, amongst others.
If you already bought your ticket to travel to any of our destinations and need to add a special service,
you just have to enter your reservation code and choose the required services to travel with peace of mind.
Request a special service
*Flights from/to the United States
- Telephone line of the United States Department of Transportation (valid for calls made from the USA).
- Voice line: 1-800-778-4838
- Teletype line (TTY): 1-800-455-9880
- Telephone line, postal address and website of the Air Consumer Protection Division:
- Voice line: 202-366-2220
- Teletype line (TTY): 202-366-0511
- Postal address:
Air Consumer Protection Division C-75,
US Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE.
West Building, Room W96-432
Washington, DC 20590
- Web page: http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/